- Data collection
- Programming and Deliverables
We complete more than 1.7 million telephone interviews with private persons and companies per year
CATI - Computer Assisted Telephone Interviews
Telephone interviews are still one of the most applied methods in market research. The method is frequently used for B2B target groups, political surveys and customer/member satisfaction surveys. Telephone interviews are often referred to as CATI in the market research industry. CATI is the technical term for the method. It is an abbreviation of Computer Assisted Telephone Interviews.
Norstat has a total capacity of more than 600 CATI stations combined in the markets where we are established. Annually, we complete more than 1.7 million telephone interviews with private persons and companies.
All of our interviewers undergo a thorough introductory training before completing their first interview. The starting point of this training course is market analysis as a field, with particular focus on ethics and rights of the respondent, as well as the value of high quality interviews.
Our interview managers and supervisors continuously monitor the interview progress. Furthermore, we have implemented efficient routines and systems to help us detect quality breaches. We present our customers with the opportunity of gaining full insight into these routines, and always give our customers the option of following the fieldwork in person in one of our departments. For more information on quality control in our fieldwork departments click here.
Norstat acknowledges ESOMARs “Code of Conduct” as the basis for our fieldwork, and all our systems and routines are in accordance with ESOMAR rules and regulations.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information about how we plan and assure quality in our telephone surveys.
Facts about our CATI offering
- Norstat has a total capacity of more than 600 CATI stations combined in the countries where we are established.
- We complete more than 1.7 million telephone interviews with private persons and companies per year
- All of our interviewers undergo a thorough introductory training before completing their first interview.
- Quality is paramount. High quality is achieved through many years of experience, persistent quality control and our ISO9001:2008 certification.