Programming and Deliverables
Survey programming is one of our essential services. With our help you can convert your standard questionnaire into an online survey or create unique tools that utilize cutting-edge technologies of interactive communications with customers such as click-test and virtual shelves. We also programme questionnaires with conjoint analysis.
Our web programming team is composed of a wide variety of professionals from different fields (java script programming, php, html coding, graphic and web design, etc) and different countries. This allows us to manage multilingual programming, advanced scripting, graphic customization and assistance in any kind of media editing (masking/blinding logos in videos, image editing, etc). All of this enables us to offer surveys tailor-made to any client needs.
Programmed questionnaires can be used for online data collection, telephone (CATI), and any computer aided interviews (in-home surveys, hall tests, focus groups and so on).
A few examples of our programming services
- Standard HTML surveys
- Questionnaires using conjoint-analysis
- Advanced graphical solutions through HTML5 or Flash
- Special online tools: click-tests, video campaign tests, mystery shopping forms etc.
- Customized solutions: layout for mobile/iPad, Popup, Implicit etc.
Our software allows
- Multi-mode data collection (Paper, Phone, Web)
- Real-time field reporting and data analysis
- Managing a huge number of online completes
- Storing your research data in a centralized depository with secure online access
- Exporting and importing the data in the most popular formats (SPSS, CSV, ASCII, and others)
- Creating and managing online panels. Besides the Norstat panels, we also host a number of client panels
- Any reporting in Excel, SPSS, ASCII, PPT and other formats
- Inviting respondents to participate in an online survey through SMS
We always present our clients with an opportunity to test a programmed survey.
- You send us your questionnaire in text format (e.g. Microsoft Word or similar)
- Norstat will programme the survey and send you the test link after internal quality control
- You test and approve the final version, and your survey is ready for launch! Programming usually takes no longer than 1-2 days depending on the complexity of the project.