Norstat has received the ISO9001:2008 certificate for our operations in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and the back-office functions that work on a group level.
This means for our customers:
- We have a quality policy where customer needs are the pivotal point, and we work towards clear goals for customer satisfaction.
- We make transparent arrangements with our customers regarding the work to be done, delivery times and the quality measures that will be taken.
- We have a certified quality management system in place to assure that our surveys mantain the same high quality every time.
- We have mapped our central work processes and continuously work towards improving these.
- We focus on quality assurance and on checking the work being done in each of the steps of the production process.
- We conduct internal audits to ensure that the work processes are being followed.
- We have a system in place for handling deviations and customer complaints, and whenever a problem arises in the production process we follow up closely and introduce preventive measures to avoid repetition of errors.